Copyright 2008 Kiting.com, all rights reserved.
F-One Bandit Dos 2009
MORE THAN A BANDIT II
DELTA C SHAPE - ORIGINAL DESIGN DEVELOPPED and PATENTED by F.ONE The DELTA C Shape is a concept developed and patented by F.One, it has proved reliable in all discipline and for all levels of kiting.
This single design is the solution for all types of riders for one clear choice. It combines strong features such as safety, performance, wind range and autorelaunch, simplicity of setup and unhooked riding without any compromises.
|BANDIT DOS SPEC
- Unreal wind range
- New unhooked feeling
- Lighter and faster big sizes
- Instant power for lowend
- More C Shape turning ability
- Unmatched rock solid construction
- Increasing up wind and speed performances
- Maximum depower with a shorter depower rope
- Lighter bar feeling and direct confident steering
- Better control of the profile and shape in high wind range for impressive performances and control
|BANDIT DOS WIND RANGE
|For an average kiter 65kgs/165lbs
- 4.5m - 30kts/35mph +
- 5.5m - 25kts/29 mph +
- 7m - 22kts/25mph +
- 8m - 18kts/21mph > 40kts/46mph
- 9m - 14kts/16mph > 34kts/39mph
- 10m - 12kts/14mph > 30kts/35mph
- 12m - 11kts/13mph > 26kts/30mph
- 14m - 9kts/10mph > 22kts/25mph
- 16m - 8kts/9mph > 20kts/23mph
- Default setup: Bar 45cm with 22m lines for 4.5m, 5.5m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m
- Default setup: Bar 44cm with 24m lines for 14m, 16m
- Can you use a 24m Bandit Dos line set on a 12m Bandit Dos or smaller kite? YES
- Can you use a 22m Bandit Dos line set on a 14 or 16m m Bandit Dos? YES
- Can you use 08 Bandit bar and 24m lines for the DOS? Not so easy.
- If you want to use your 08 24m lines set on your DOS, you must change your front lines
- (composed of bottom front & top front), basically everything that is above the clam
- cleat and put those of the DOS.
- Will short line SL kit be available for 09, like we had in 08? Yes.